P4Z-0hy22ZRyqh5IUeLwjcY3L_M

P4Z-0hy22ZRyqh5IUeLwjcY3L_M
MEAN STREETS MEDIA

Sunday, January 15, 2012

TRIPP ROTH Battled Disease Dies ( This article is for you little drummer boy)

Heaven's little drummer boy.

My precious angel received his wings today. 
I have had many nightmares about having to write this post. 
He was exactly 2 years and 8 months old.  
It happened within minutes of me picking him up out of bed and rocking him.  
He took his last peaceful breaths in my arms, in his most favorite spot. 
My heart literally hurts more than I ever thought was possible. 
I'm completely lost without him and don't know where to go or what to do when my feet hit the floor.   
I miss him so much it physically hurts. 
 


Please don't forget to thank God for the PEACE we prayed to him for. 
And please bear with me as I try to pull myself together. 
I will let everyone know as soon as I decide on the details of his services. 
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the support through this unbearable time.
I know he's flying high, pain free, and talking Jesus' ear off... 
But that doesn't take away this selfish feeling of wanting him back in my arms. 
I love you, Bubby.  
Mommy misses you more than I promised I would...
I hope Jesus loves your drumming as much as we all did.

No comments:

Post a Comment