P4Z-0hy22ZRyqh5IUeLwjcY3L_M

P4Z-0hy22ZRyqh5IUeLwjcY3L_M
MEAN STREETS MEDIA

Sunday, May 20, 2012

CRAZY STALKER ( Threatens DOG the BOUNTY HUNTER) CYBER STALKER

On April 30, Dog received an email that read: "I'm going to murder you. I'm going to come to Hawaii and murder you and your family in cold blood. You are next on my list and are the bane of society. I will deliver you to God."
Then, on May 2, Another email arrived and read: "I'm going to murder you and your family. I'm going to slaughter your family. I'm going to cut the fat t**s off your wife while I watch your children bleed.
"I want to see you cry, like you did everyday in prison. I want you to watch as your family gets massacred right in front of you Then I'm going to f**k you in the a** with your f****t indian beads."



A day later, on May 3, The emailer wrote: "Your children looked nice today. As previously stated, I have a rather nasty vendetta against you and your family. I know this goes through contacts; and they may be the bane to your saving. I encourage you to thank them after I have your family tied up and gagging.

"I can't wait to rape your daughters. Feel them get blasted by my c*m. It will feel so great. The blood of the innocent gets me so hard. Bye Duane."

An FBI spokesperson tells Hawaii News Now, "Earlier this week, the Los Angeles FBI field office referred the case to the Honolulu FBI field office, according to Special Agent Tom Simon. However, the Honolulu FBI can neither confirm nor deny the existence of any FBI investigation unless or until any charges are filed."

No comments:

Post a Comment