P4Z-0hy22ZRyqh5IUeLwjcY3L_M

P4Z-0hy22ZRyqh5IUeLwjcY3L_M
MEAN STREETS MEDIA

Sunday, September 16, 2012

MEXICO (RAPIST) Kidnapped -Tortured-Castrated-and Crucified

Kidnapped, Tortured, Castrated, and Crucified
Sunday, September 16, 2012 |
Borderland Beat

This is my first post on the big screen. Big deal, some of you are saying. Me too, really. I wanted to start with an antojito just to get my feet wet. So bear with me. New technology and all. I thank all my friends back there with me in the forum, PincheG, DD, SiskioK, Guero7, Chimera, Milo, J, Armchair, Primus, Baggy, off the top of my head, on and on we could go, but especially I appreciate Chivis and AJ for always being smart, informative, humorous, and protective. Amigos. Buggs too. Now, I'll run back to the cover of the forum. Mostly this story is just another example of impunity that is so blatant and rampant in Mexico lately.
The victim was identified as Eladio Martínez Cruz and according to the police report he was tortured, castrated and assassinated before he was crucified.

Martínez Cruz had his arms outstretched and tied to a wooden stake of nearly three meters long, which in turn hung in tangled loop of rope encircling the metal post road sign.

In addition to being impaled on a sign, Eladio Martinez Cruz was stuck with two icepicks, imbedded and holding a placard to his chest with the message, "This happened to me for committing rape. This is going to happen to you gossips, jokers, finger pointers. Know it this is no game." Martinez Cruz had a criminal complaint against him for rape which was apparently committed against a women who he attacked with a knife this past September 3rd.

According to various versions in the media, the subject was detained and taken by the municipal police for a health check when he was kidnapped by a group of armed men. Days after, he was found and appeared assassinated. The finding was first reported to the Municipal Police Contepec, Michoacán then the Attorney General of the State (PGJE).

1 comment: