P4Z-0hy22ZRyqh5IUeLwjcY3L_M

P4Z-0hy22ZRyqh5IUeLwjcY3L_M
MEAN STREETS MEDIA

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

STEVIE BATES (MISSING) Vanished Have you seen her?

My name is Vivian Bates and my 19 year old daughter, Stevie Bates is missing. I am hoping and praying that you can assist me in my quest to locate my daughter. I last spoke with her on April 27th at 7:52pm. She has not been heard from since or seen since April 28, 2012 at 8:51a.m. With the assistance of Yonkers detectives I was able to view video surveillance footage at NY Port Authority station which showed my daughter coming up the escalator from Port Authority terminal on April 28, 2012 at 8:51a.m.

After several attempts of trying to file a missing persons report with NYC Police and Port Authority Police I was constantly told I had to file the report where I currently reside (Yonkers), even though Stevie had not yet moved to Yonkers. I filed the missing persons report with Yonkers Police. However, Stevie’s last known address was in Brooklyn where she was staying with her older sister while we completed renovations on our new home in Yonkers. After speaking with NYC Police and finding out that Stevie is not coming up in NYC’s data base as a missing person I recently (May 25, 2012) re-filed a report with the 77th precinct in Brooklyn because Stevie’s was last seen via video footage at NY Port Authority and the fact that her last known residence was Brooklyn.

1 comment: