P4Z-0hy22ZRyqh5IUeLwjcY3L_M

P4Z-0hy22ZRyqh5IUeLwjcY3L_M
MEAN STREETS MEDIA

Sunday, October 21, 2012

TEMPE Az ( MAN pulls out Samurai SWORD to break up Fight ) See video

TEMPE, Ariz. -
A man pulled a Samurai sword in the middle of passengers on the light rail early Saturday morning.

One of the light rail riders caught the whole thing on tape.

The man who took the video was taking the light rail home from a night of partying in Tempe.

A fight broke out and a man pulled a sword around 2 a.m., when the light rail was near Central Avenue and Camelback Road,
 


"I was like, 'What the hell, who carries a sword?'," said Juan Vargas.

Juan Vargas took the video, just inches from the sword.

"I kinda took a step back first so I could get back a little more and I just gotta keep recording this because I don't know what's gonna happen," said Vargas.

"As soon as that guy pulled out the sword, everybody was like,'Whoa'. It got really quiet and everybody was like 'Okay..okay, I guess don't do nothing to get him mad or don't upset him," said Vargas.

No comments:

Post a Comment