P4Z-0hy22ZRyqh5IUeLwjcY3L_M

P4Z-0hy22ZRyqh5IUeLwjcY3L_M
MEAN STREETS MEDIA

Saturday, December 1, 2012

U.S CONGRESS ( Prisoner of War - Sgt Bowe Bergdahl ) Afghanistan

The Honorable Patty Murray               
Sgt Bowe Bergdahl, US Army, was captured in Afghanistan on 30 June 2009 by members of the Haqqani network, a Taliban allied insurgent group. He is currently being held as a prisoner of war.

988 Jackson Federal Building
915 2nd Avenue
Seattle, Washington 98174
Dear Senator Murray:
Army Sergeant Bowe R. Bergdahl has been a prisoner of the Taliban for nearly three and a half years. I have closely followed the details of his situation for quite awhile now. I’m very concerned that he continues to be held captive. I know that I’m not alone in my concern. I realize that there are details that the general public doesn’t know that are likely going on in secrecy- I do hope so. I respectfully ask that you would be an advocate for Sergeant Bergdahl and that you would support every opportunity that would present itself to bring him home. Senator Murray, I’m counting on you to do this. Supporting Sergeant Bergdahl is the right thing to do.
Sincerely,
Karen P.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this, we need to get more letters and/or emails to Senator Murray. Three and half years is a lifetime for this young soldier.

    ReplyDelete