P4Z-0hy22ZRyqh5IUeLwjcY3L_M

P4Z-0hy22ZRyqh5IUeLwjcY3L_M
MEAN STREETS MEDIA

Sunday, December 16, 2012

TUCSON Az ( Empire High School quarterback -Killed in car accident ) Grayson weeks 16 yrs old


Grayson Weeks. Andy Morales Photo.
Empire junior quarterback Grayson Weeks was killed in an auto accident on I-10 near Marsh Station Road early this morning.
Weeks was only 16.

The Weeks family will be preparing services in conjunction with Empire High School this week. Grayson’s Godfather, uncle and head coach Jorge Mendivil confirmed the passing of his Godson. Our hearts at the Tucsoncitizen.com goes out to the Weeks/Mendivil family.

Grayson was a good kid and was always great with me and he was friends with my daughter Maggie. I will prepare a more proper story on Grayson once I can digest what happened. In the meantime, I have made all of my photos of Grayson available to the media.
Grayson Weeks and Jorge Mendivil. Andy Morales Photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment