P4Z-0hy22ZRyqh5IUeLwjcY3L_M

P4Z-0hy22ZRyqh5IUeLwjcY3L_M
MEAN STREETS MEDIA

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Note from blogger: Iran is America really your enemy ?

I ask the Iranian Government ( Why would an American Indian Blogger ) fight for Iranian women , children and people ? If I have so much hate " In my heart for Iranians " why do I fight for them ? I am not the only one who fight's for Iranian's in America ?

(a). Do you think I want to see your children eating out of " trash can's in the street " ? 


(b). Do you think I want to see someone throw acid in the face of your women ?


(c). Do you think I want to see someone in Iran killed for speaking up about human rights?


(d). Do you think I want to see someone go to prison for their faith ?

blogger  ' Editor ' Joe

I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY 

No comments:

Post a Comment